Mayweather’s Bizarre Meal Choice Every Day Before The McGregor Fight


Santiago often shared pictures to Instagram and social media of her delicious culinary delights – and they almost look good enough to be worth all those hours in the gym and in the ring.

A typical breakfast includes eggs, home fries, grits, various breakfast meats including bacon, turkey sausage, turkey ham and turkey Kabasa, and pancakes.

Other favourites include BBQ chicken, baked chicken with rice and gravy as well as ‘all sorts of soul food’.


So here's a post for @salondae & @truehairbydanielle! What makes me feel beautiful? I would have to say my confidence!!! If you know me I think you'll agree I have a strong personality! 😊 I'm very confident in myself... no matter what in life I may be going through, I will always walk in a room with my head held high! Knowing your beautiful on the inside will always protrude to the outside! Being a kind person makes me feel beautiful as well! I'm a lil late with this post... but I guess better late then never 🤗 Hello Family! TAG A FRIEND -spread the word !!! Our July contest is here. Want to win a $50 Visa gift card, @salondae t-shirt, @motivescosmetics matte lip shine and @love_amika hairspray? All you have to do is 1- Like / Follow our IG and FB page 2- Post a picture on FB or IG telling us what makes you feel beautiful. 3- Every Post or share must include the hashtag #salondaeaddiction Encourage your friends and family to like and share your picture from our page This contest is open to everyone. If you know someone who is not on social media and think they may be interested they can email their submission to salondae@gmail.com. SalonDae will post all pictures submitted, including email submissions. Only one entry per person. ✨✨THE PERSON WITH THE MOST LIKES ON ANY ONE OF OUR PAGES WINS. ✨✨ Be Encouraged & Good Luck !

Before Friday’s weigh-in, all Floyd ate was two bananas and he drank plenty of water to get to that lean 149.5 lbs.

We don’t know what Conor was eating, but it definitely made his muscle(s) look juiced.

But after the fast, Floyd’s personal chef – one of many, needless to say – let lose in the kitchen.



Santiago cooked up his spaghetti, BBQ chicken, green beans, rice, sauteed shrimp and peppers.
It was served in garlic sauce – with a side salad, just in case.

So despite the millions in the bank, there’s no caviar to be had around here.
I’d take spag bol any day.



Joe Stephens
EverythingsportsandFights



Comments